Friday, February 27, 2009

John Peel Festive 50 1988 - Spotify Playlist


Are you using Spotify? If not you really need to beg an invite. I think I have two left if anyone really needs one.The playlist function is cool as mud and I have been playing about with it. Thought I should create something we could all could share. So I created one for the John Peel 1988 Festive 50.

I picked 1988 as it was one of the years that I remember listing to loads of Peel as I left work and went back to college to do my "A" Levels. Lots of The House of Love, The Fall and The Pixies. Its not completely as they where missing The Wedding Present tracks from that period and a few of the more obscure tracks (No Spit - Road Pizza or Shalawambe - Samora Machel)which is a real shame. For a full list of the John Peel Festive 50 from 1988 visit Rock Music List.

For my playlist – John Peel Festive 50 1988 Spotify

2 comments:

So It Goes said...

Spotify is not available in Korea yet, so they tell me. I posted the Spit and Shalawambe tracks last year, if you want them email me. In fact, I got an email and a box of CDs from Vinnie Spit as a thank you!

Sakira said...

Its really awesome try more , spotify login